Finally, we wrapped up the day dying Easter Eggs. We are ready for the annual Easter Egg hunt tomorrow at GiGi’s and Pop Pop’s. Let the games begin….
2. How long have you been riding? My whole life, my parents are trainers.
3. What is the name of your horse? I have a green jumper named Tasman.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? I ride at Spring Mill Farm with David Pellegrini and Emily Hertz.
5. What division do you show in? I show in high Children’s Jumper and the Big Eq.
6. What is your favorite horse show? My favorite horse show is the Kentucky Summer Classic because it’s such a nice show ground and it’s just fun to be there.
7. What is your horses favorite treat? Cinnamon Pop Tarts
8. How many days a week do you ride? I ride 6 days a week and lesson about 3 days a week.
9. Any other hobbies? HaHa not really, all I do is ride.
10. What riders inspire you? Holly Shepherd inspires me because she is so good with every horse she rides.
I wanted to share these products from Signature Spurs because lots of other riders have been asking me where to purchase them! It’s exciting to find a crop and set of spurs that are stylish and so easy to find around the barn. The crop is a wonderful combination of black and brown leather with my initials at the bottom. The spurs are engraved with my name on the side, which looks perfect for show season!