1. Where do you live? High Falls, NY
2. How long have you been riding? My whole family is in the horse business, so I’ve loved them since day 1…..I took my first lesson when I was 2 or 3 years old.
3. What are your ponies names? Little Black Pearl, Rosmels Sun Fairy, Mustang Sally, Elegance and I catch ride different ones at every show.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? I ride at Grand Central Inc. and my trainer is Robin Greenwood.
5. What division do you show in? I show in Small Pony Hunters, Medium Pony Hunters, and Large Pony Hunters.
6. What is your favorite horse show and why? Every horse show is so much fun for me to be at and I love all of them, but one of my favorites is Devon! It’s such a fun place and I love the lemon sticks!
7. What is your horses favorite treat? My ponies will eat about anything, but some of their favorites are paddock cakes! I also make my own treats and they love those too! My pony Pearl (Little Black Pearl) LOVES bananas…
8. How many days a week do you train? Usually 5 to 6 days a week.
9. Any other hobbies? My favorite thing to do is riding my ponies as much as I can….and hanging out with my riding friends.
10. What riders inspire you? Tori Colvin! She works so hard for everything she has and it really shows! Also, McClain Ward because I love the way he rides and you can tell the horses really love him!
11. Where do you like to shop? For my riding clothes it’s Beval! And my regular clothes, Crewcuts and Wildfox!