1. Where do you live? Germantown, TN
2. How long have you been riding? My whole life, my parents are trainers.
3. What is the name of your horse? I have a green jumper named Tasman.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? I ride at Spring Mill Farm with David Pellegrini and Emily Hertz.
5. What division do you show in? I show in high Children’s Jumper and the Big Eq.
6. What is your favorite horse show? My favorite horse show is the Kentucky Summer Classic because it’s such a nice show ground and it’s just fun to be there.
7. What is your horses favorite treat? Cinnamon Pop Tarts
8. How many days a week do you ride? I ride 6 days a week and lesson about 3 days a week.
9. Any other hobbies? HaHa not really, all I do is ride.
10. What riders inspire you? Holly Shepherd inspires me because she is so good with every horse she rides.