1. Where do you live? I live in Callahan, FL
2. How long have you been riding? I have been riding for 11 years.
3. What are your horses names? I have Fly By, Joules, and Lilly.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? I ride at my barn which is called Phropdity Farms and my mom Jessie Hartford is my trainer.
5. What division do you show in? I currently show 2’9 jumpers on all horses and Beginner Novice eventing. Eventing is different from being in the hunter ring because the hunter horses have to do one thing. In eventing we first have to do dressage, then we go to grueling cross-country, and then they have to come back to jump the stadium course.
6. What is your favorite horse show and why? I really enjoy watching Rolex Kentucky 3-Day event because all the Olympic horses and riders are there.
7. What is your horses favorite treat? Lilly loves anything she can get her mouth on. I just found out that Fly loves blackberries and Joules loves bakery items.
8. How many days a week do you train? I train everyday because I have three different horses. I am home schooled which means I can ride 2-3 per day.
9. Any other hobbies? I play soccer and run track.
10. What riders inspire you? I really like Lynn Symansky as well as Reed Kessler.