1. Where do you live? Nashville, TN
2. How long have you been riding? I have been riding since third grade, and I am now a
senior in high school!
3. What are your horses names? Lennon, Sincere, Acortaire, Tissem, Twisther, Von Dutch,
Bonita, and Salinger.
4. Where do you ride and who is your trainer? My ‘home base’ situation is very
complicated. I train with Tom Wright and Hayley Barnhill in the Hunters and Equitation,
and I train with Cara and Donald Cheska in the jumpers.
5. What division do you show in? I show in the older large junior Hunters, the Equitation,
and the high and low junior Jumpers.
6. What is your favorite horse show and why? My favorite shows are definitely WEF
because I can show all of my horses, the weather is awesome, and I get to see my best
friend Chloe Reid every weekend (because I stay at her house).
7. What are your horses favorite treats? My favorite horse treats are the Paddock cakes
with the gummy frogs or the s’mores. I am not sure if the horses like the s’mores ones,
but I think they are so cute that I feed them to my horses anyways.
8. How many days a week do you train? My training really depends on my schoolwork and
the location of my horses. I can train 0-5 days a week depending on the situation.
9. What are your other hobbies? I love anything to do with leadership and service, and so I
am president of some service clubs at school as well as the student council secretary.
I also love fashion, and so online shopping is my addiction. Chloe Reid will tell you that
even though I have zero skill at singing or dancing, I love to do both!
10. What riders inspire you? I am inspired by Reed Kessler because of how much she has
accomplished at such a young age and Ben Maher because he is such an effective
rider and has a beatiful position.
11. Who are your favorite fashion designers? My favorite designers are probably Alexander
Wang and Helmut Lang because they are so innovative with design shape and
material. I also love Azzedine Alaia and Pheobe Philo.
12. Where do you like to shop? I shop a lot in the summer when I am in Nantucket at Milly
and Grace and a store called Gypsy. When I am not in Nantucket, I am constantly
shopping online at Shopbop, Rebecca Taylor, Rag and Bone, AG, Tibi, Helmut Lang,
Intermix, and the list goes on!